From: Ron Grunwald
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:33 AM
To: sisyph...@optusnet.com.au
Cc: inline@perl.org
Subject: Re: Inline::C Cookbook addition

This mailing list is very quiet these days and I think your request will probably fall "through the cracks" unless you submit it as a github "Issue" or a github pull request.

For completeness, I did write up the recipe and submitted it as an issue on github about 3 days ago,

https://github.com/ingydotnet/inline-c-pm/issues/56

There havn't been any comments made so far, so I'm not sure if its being considered for the C Cookbook. Also, it looks like no updates were made to Inline::C for the last two years.

Cheers,
Ron

Hi Ron,

Yes, I don't know when your request will be acted upon.

But it's now in a place where it won't get lost - and whenever someone decides to update Inline::C they should see that request and give it the consideration it deserves.

Cheers,
Rob