Hello,

I was looking to pass some CMake variable from my SimpleITK superbuild down to
the ITK external project build. So I assembled a list for cmake varaibles that
began with "ITK_":

get_cmake_property( _varNames VARIABLES )

foreach (_varName ${_varNames})
  if(_varName MATCHES "^ITK_" )
    message( "Variable defined ${_varName}: ${${_varName}}")
    list(APPEND ITK_VARS ${_varName})
  endif()
endforeach()

And passed to those to my ITK external project. While these ITK cmake variables
are not defined in the top level, a user could base say
"-DITK_USE_SYSTEM_TIFF:BOOL=ON" to the top level superbuild, and ITK would be
configured and build with this user specified option. (This will get a lot more
interesting when enabling module could also be passes.)

Only problem is that the FFTW cmake variables don't match. These are the ones I
am talking about:

USE_SYSTEM_FFTW
USE_FFTWD
USE_FFTWF

I think that these variable should begin with ITK to match the reset of the
similar variable in ITK.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

Thanks,
Brad