Thanks to all for participating in the discussion.

To conclude, there is a desire to work on an open source platform and
stay in sync with CMake, VTK, and ParaView. However, there is
overwhelming support to migrate to GitHub for the open source
community there and developer familiarity.

We will migrate the various infrastructure pieces to GitHub over the
coming months.

Thanks,
Matt