At some point, someone on this list wrote me an e-mail message telling me
that there was a downloadable?  CD-Rom image that could be burned onto a CD
for RedHat 5.2.  If anyone has ANY information about that i'd highly
appreciate it...since the @#$%^&* distributor's of my favorite CD-Rom Set
(InfoMagic) just decided that they needed to double the price of their
archives, and i'm not playing that kind of game...I pay $95 for an upgrade
to the windows 98 O/S (ick), I shouldn't have to pay $60 for an upgrade of
a free operating system (inculuding archives of Sunsite, TSX-11, etc.
however..but that's still excessive).

Anyway, if anyone has info on how I can "write my own" CD-Rom or create a
cd-rom image of RedHat 5.2 to write to CD (Yes.it must be installable) i'd
be most appreciative.

Douglas Wagner

p.s. I know this is proably the third time this has come up on the list
within the last month and a half..I apoligize and i'll stop after this
one..:)

---
  http://nts.ml.org
  FAQ:                               http://www.ps.uci.edu/~tomba/inspiron/