From:   Ryan Reddell [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Saturday, January 23, 1999 3:54 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Help w/ IE Fatal Errors...

I just got my I7K last Tuesday...  and its been running fine...

But lately every time I try to download a file of the internet using IE
I get this error msg. from Dr. Watson and it shuts down all my
Windows.... Can anyone help me???  I called Dell and all they said
was... "Try Reinstalling Win98... BS!!

The application overflowed its temporary memory area.

Module Name: KERNEL32.DLL
Version: 4.10.1998
Product: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Operating System
Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

Application Name: Explorer.exe
Version: 4.72.3110.1
Product: Microsoft(R) Windows NT(R) Operating System
Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

If the Taskbar is behaving strangely, try exiting IMGICON.EXE.

Module Name: IMGICON.EXE

  To unsubscribe send a message to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  List administrator:                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
  http://nts.ml.org
  FAQ:                               http://www.ps.uci.edu/~tomba/inspiron/