Dear all,

This version integrates a second set of comments received during the IESG
review. The main changes are as follows:

* Clarify the use of HOST_ID common to all interfaces is out of scope
* Provide more explanation for the Proxy case
* Record two additional limitations for the IP Option case
* Add a new bullet to record the encountered issue when the tcp options space
is exhausted
* Rename HOST_ID to HOST_IDENT as HOST-ID is confusing for OPS (it is used to
bind a license).

Cheers,
Med