Thanks Wesley for sharing your information.

Mostly I am working as a Network and Systems integrator and consultant
also provide consultancy to Network and Systems operator in our region
specially  in Bangladesh. if any option to work with this working group
from developing country perspective  then please inform me. i will be glad
to play role into this working group.

Tx-     Thanks  //  Jahangir Hossain

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 7:54 PM, Wesley Eddy <w...@mti-systems.com> wrote:

> We are trying to start a working group in the IETF to focus
> on Active Queue Management (AQM) and packet scheduling or
> fair queuing algorithms.
>
> There is a mailing list setup at:
>
> Anyone interested is free and welcomed to join the discussion.
> We especially want to have people with different perspectives
> participating, including hardware and software developers for
> different types of systems, network operators, academics, etc.
>
> There will also be a Birds of a Feather (BoF) meeting at the
> IETF meeting in Berlin (http://www.ietf.org/meeting/87) later
> this month, which we wanted to make people aware of.  The
> goal of the meeting is to form a working group following the
> meeting.
>
> A draft charter that is being discussed can be found here:
> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/aqm/current/msg00165.html
>
> --
> Wes Eddy
> MTI Systems