After seeing continuous interest in this document we are hereby confirming
the adoption of the document in the WG.

We would like to request the authors to submit a WG version and address the
received comments, so that we can continue the discussion on the ML and at
the upcoming IETF meeting.

Juan Carlos & Wassim

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 6:56 PM, Juan Carlos Zuniga <j.c.zun...@ieee.org>

> Dear all,
> At the Berlin meeting we got strong support to adopt
> draft-winfaa-intarea-broadcast-consider-02
> as a WG work item. We are now confirming the adoption by issuing this call
> on the ML.
> The document has been presented and discussed now for a few meetings and
> we believe the contents are highly relevant to the group.
> Please indicate your support (or lack thereof) by replying to this email
> until September 9.
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winfaa-intarea-broadcast-consider-02
> Regards,
> Juan Carlos & Wassim