Hello,

After seeing continuous interest in this document we are hereby confirming
the adoption of the document in the WG.

We would like to request the authors to submit a WG version and address the
received comments, so that we can continue the discussion on the ML and at
the upcoming IETF meeting.

Best,

Juan Carlos & Wassim