From: Templin, Fred L [mailto:fred.l.temp...@boeing.com]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 12:38 PM
To: Lucy yong; int-area@ietf.org
Subject: RE: New Version Notification for
draft-yong-intarea-inter-sites-over-tunnels-00.txt

Hi Lucy et al,

I would like to invite you to review the AERO proposal, which is also about
interconnecting multiple network sites as VPNs over IP backbone networks:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-aerolink/

I have not yet aligned this document with intarea, but will probably do so for
the next version. Please review and post comments.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.temp...@boeing.com