De : Int-area [mailto:int-area-boun...@ietf.org] De la part de Vladimir Olteanu
Envoyé : vendredi 30 juin 2017 23:37
À : David Schinazi
Cc : Int-area@ietf.org
Objet : Re: [Int-area] SOCKS 6 Draft

Hi David,
[SNIP]

- Out of curiosity, what specific use case are you using this protocol for?

We are looking into using MPTCP on mobile devices to "bind" 4G/LTE and WiFi.
Mobile data networks have high latency, hence the drive to shave off as many
RTTs as possible and to take advantage of TFO, at least on the client-proxy leg.

Cheers,
Vlad