From: Greg Mirsky <gregimir...@gmail.com>
Sent: Donnerstag, 19. April 2018 18:15
To: Frank Brockners (fbrockne) <fbroc...@cisco.com>
Cc: IETF IPPM WG <i...@ietf.org>; NVO3 <n...@ietf.org>; Service Function
Chaining IETF list <s...@ietf.org>; int-area@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [ippm] encapsulation of IOAM data in various protocols - follow up
from WG discussion in London

Hi Frank, et. al,
we have a very good discussion, thank you. I have a question and appreciate
your consideration:

  *   encapsulation documents refer to IOAM HDR, its length is reflected in the
field labeled either Length or IOAM HDR len. But I cannot find the definition
of IOAM HDR. What is the IOAM HDR?

Regards,
Greg

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 3:02 AM, Frank Brockners (fbrockne)