I did some of the edits, so I’ll respond. Alissa issues a comment. We also got
several other comments over the summer. This update responds to a set of
comments. I’m on vacation and mostly out of contact, so my co-authors will need
to proceed as appropriate. But this was NOT a matter of one person commenting
and unrelated edits happening.

For the record, I agree that fragmentation will in fact be used by applications
and transports that are using it now, unless and until they are changed.
Expecting otherwise is a fool’s errand. Hence, while there are known problems
with it, fragmentation and reassembly MAY be used. I don’t think anyone is
disputing that.

Sent using a machine that autocorrects in interesting ways...