Hi Alexey,

Thanks very much for the review! I'm keeping pending changes available here, to
be published after the telechat:
https://github.com/IPv6-mPvD/mpvd-ietf-drafts/pull/25

I've updated the text to reference a DNS-ID in the cert, and not imply that
there is only one such name:

(e.g., that a DNS-ID {{?RFC6125}} on the certificate is equal to
the PvD ID expressed as an FQDN)

I've also added a reference to HTTP/2 and mentioned that the example is using
the HTTP/2 syntax:

The following example shows a GET request that the host sends, in HTTP/2
syntax {{?RFC7540}}:

Thanks,
Tommy