On 06/10/16 13:26, Conselvan De Oliveira, Ander wrote:
On Thu, 2016-10-06 at 13:11 +0300, Jani Nikula wrote:
On Wed, 05 Oct 2016, "Argotti, Yann" <yann.argo...@intel.com> wrote:

On Mon, 03 Oct 2016, Jairo Miramontes
<jairo.daniel.miramontes.ca...@linux.intel.com> wrote:

This week regressions
In the past we used "regression", "bisect_pending", and "bisected" in
the bugzilla "Keywords" field. Can we start using those again, please?
I think this is a very good idea Jani. So we can start to scrub current
regression (and then igt linked one) and update accordingly.
Yann
Two additional thoughts are:
- add "regression_pending" (vs "regression") as well as keyword to
indicate where bug reporter has doubt on the fact it is or not a
regression.
I think it should be enough, at least for a start (or should I say
re-start), to freely use "regression" when things worked in the past but
do not work anymore. We can then drop the keyword if it's not proven to
be a regression.

No strong feelings on "regression_pending", though. But I don't think
you can add keywords at will, I think the field only accepts a
predefined set of keywords. So you'd need to talk to Ander or Martin
(Cc'd) to get the new one to bugzilla.

I don't have admin access in bugzilla, so I would just forward such requests to
Martin.

Just tell me what you need when you all agree on the name :)