On Thu, Dec 01, 2016 at 02:23:54PM +0200, Marius Vlad wrote:
> Latest changes include addressing comments from previous version and include
> some notes about driver loading/unloading when using in combination to
> drm_open_driver().

Pushed the first 2 since I had an ulterior motive in writing a i915.ko
selftest runner. I was going to push the 4th (probe timings), but git
refused to apply it.

The actual conversion from sh to C for drv_module_reload_basic needs an
ack from Petri after some soak testing. Please rebase (if required).
-Chris