Hola Folks!

Innovation rules!

11/05/05 - Military applications for "Silly String"

"Rob has just posted some correspondence with a former Marine Sargeant who describes how the stuff is used in the field:

"Silly string has served me well in Combat especially in looking for I.A.Ds., simply put, booby traps. . . . When you spray the string it just spreads everywhere and when it sets it lays right on the wire. Even in a dark room the string stands out revealing the trip wire."

(via boingboing.com)
--
              Jerry Decker - http://www.keelynet.com
Donations to support KeelyNet: http://www.keelynet.com/donate1.htm