Hola Frank et al!

I've read that both low and high level magnetic fields can influence mental states and even psychic abilities ala 'Psychic Discoveries behind the Iron Curtain'.

But this is nothing magnetic or electric as far as known influences since there is no circuit path unless one thinks of the body as the reference, thus it would be ground to positive if its electrical potential is lower than the positive, OR the screen would be ground to the body if the negative is lower than the body...I think both polarities at 3vdc would be higher potential than a normal humans electrical potential.

Can't recall the name of the machine Ostrander & Schroeder talked about...the person crawled inside a kind of sleeping bag that was then hoisted up into the air and slowly spun to give them either dreams or psychic events...not a hemisync which is audio...this one used weak magnetic fields from a coil near the rotating body...

Anyway, I'm sure there is tons of research on these low level fields for magnetic and electric bio effects, both static (like the Crock/Mexistim/battery charger) and alternating (possibly like the battery charger AC leakage though on a boat, its all DC I think).

Thanks!

frank wrote:
can't tell you about the crock machine but we used to sail on a large boat and the bunk in one of the stateroom had the battery charger on the other side of the bulkhead at the head of the bed. all newbies went into that bunk with their head at the bulkhead so we could get a report on the wild dreams during the night.
frank

...snip...

--
              Jerry Decker - http://www.keelynet.com