I didn't have the attachments on last messages I forwarded.

From: "POWER ADE ENERGY REGENERATION,
INC. POWER ADE ENERGY REGENERATION, INC."
Subject: proofs of viability of device producing more a/c output than input

Greetings:

This is a continuation of our presentation of our device which
produces more a/c output than a/c input. Please find: a) brief
description of a device with picture of a unit attached to a 60 HP
motor; b) certification by Ayala Corporation of a pilot
installation in one of its commercial malls where the unit is
attached to a 60 HP motor resulting in savings in kwhr of 52%; and
c) certification by Robinsons Properties of the result of a pilot
installation in one of its  mall where a device is connected to a
15 HP blower motor resulting in savings in kwhr of 74%.

The device works using the principle of magnetic flux cancellation.
It can be connected to a motor load or lighting banks irrespective
of voltage of the connected load. It does not work, however, if: a)
there is no continuing a/c input;or  b) there is no primary load.

The a/c input is processed in a reactor portion resulting in magnification of the a/c output by 50% to 85% to the primary (intended) load. There also results an additional a/c to a secondary load which is half of that produced for the primary load.
The total output of the device, therefore, is about 75% to 95% of
the a/c input. The device can also be connected to a power
generator (conventional or alternative and renewable) to magnify
the output of the supplier to the same extent.

One surprising result of our tests is that the a/c output "seems"
to be OVER UNITY. In the Ayala sample, the power factor "appears"
to be POSITIVE 24 and not mere 24%. This is arrived at by
conjecture of the other data (i.e. low kilobars), however, as there is device available to confirm this.

The typical device weighs some 500 kilos for ratings capable of
handling 15-60 HP motors. Given the Philippines' power cost of some
US$0.14 per kilowatthour,  the device  can pay for itself in 12-18
months.

We have gone beyond demonstration and testing of the device and are
now installing the same in client's premises (i.e. albeit still in
pilot scale of 100-300 kw loads) as well as in households (i.e.
4-10 kw). Anyone who wants to test the device, however, is welcome.
Testing is very simple and will require only power meters at the
input and output ends of the device.

Our website is still under construction and will advise if the same
is ready. In the meantime, we look forward to your comments
(constructive we hope) .

Regards,

R. CHRIS

--