Hola Slavek et al!

Went back to look at the full image as posted at;

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01/23/flying_car/

and its 'telling' that the 'flying car' has apparently exited from the parking lot to the right, as if the driver gunned the car, coming from the opposite side at high speed and if there was any kind of ramp, the car could vault into the air in a Starsky & Hutch leap.

The two white lines at the entrance/exit of that parking lot appears to be a wall and the car must have gone through that opening at high speed, doing a 1/4 twist by not hitting the ramp straight on, (a ramp which I cannot detect but only suspect as necessary to gain the height).

If this aledged ramp was hit at a glancing angle it would not only throw the car into the air but cause the 1/4 twist captured in the photo.

Much more believable (in my opinion) than a flying car where the inventor would be working at some company and resort to retrofitting and driving such a car to work everyday....not plausible.

More like a hotshot speeding his car to see what kind of height he can get and just happened to get caught by Google. Wonder if the car was totalled or the driver hurt when it crashed to the ground???

All trackable information if someone wants to ferret it to ground. I don't think sufficient information or anomaly exists to warrant doing further investigation....but...I...could...be...wrong...<lol>..

BTW, thanks for the barge shots which I have seen before, neat that the boat didn't sink, just the rollunder. Wonder if the crew stayed on board during this little adventure? And excellent timing that someone had a camera handy to take the sequential photos!!!

slavek krepelka wrote:
Ok, On a bit more serious note,

Where does the pronounced and rather sharp shadow [assumably belonging
to the assumable car] comes from in the middle of a night city?

My kind regards, Slavek.

--
              Jerry Decker - http://www.keelynet.com
Donations to support KeelyNet: http://www.keelynet.com/donate1.htm