http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=US2006012513&F=0

How is this different than Ultra Wide Band?

Time Domain Systems has been advertising this kind
of Radar for years.

http://www.timedomain.com/

http://www.timedomain.com/products/thruwallradar.html

"Time Domain receives fundamental patent for Sense-Through-The-Wall Radar
technologies."

Seems like yet an other case of patenting something that has already been
patented.

There are also paten's on using Chaos as encryption carriers.

Any idea what became of Nunnelly and his work?  It would be very useful for
UWB work today.

--
 http://www.softwaresafety.net/ http://www.designer-iii.com/
                 http://www.unusualresearch.com/