From: "Joseph Hiddink" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Interact" <interact@listserv.capital-master.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Keelynet] Fluxite vs O.T.Carr?

> Just type >One Terminal Capacitor Joseph Hiddink< in your search slot.

of the air, like Tesla did with his electric Pierce Arrow in 1931, I was
flabbergasted. It was so simple.
> These metal spheres under a Flying Saucer are Monopole High Votage
Generators.  I invented that after remembering  seeing a Flying Saucer  when
I was a little kid and realizing that these spheres were the
Levitation/Propulsion/Power Suystem. By generating a high potential of
positive charge, they attract a negative charge wich happens to be
electrons, electricity, which is used to manipulate the machine..
> When I went to 500,000 volts, by connecting the output of my generator to
ground, I got a lightning stroke, scared the daylights out of me and some
dogs that were coming to investigate me and set fire to the tree under which
I was parked.
> Tesla refused to divulge how his electric car worked, as he realized, that
the system could be used to give every dwelling on earth free electric
power. Rockefeller and Morgan, who financed the Niagara Falls Power Plant
would have killed him. He did not patent it.
> I did. It was even a few years later that I learned about a fellow by the
name of Tesla. Rockefeller and Morgan had his name expunged from the physics
Books. If I can get free power (a lightning stroke), with a little bit less
effort I can get power out of the air, to activate a heater or electric
motor. I offered the invention to Canada as a birthday present and got
rewarded with letters of ridicule, insults and derision up to four months
after the patent was granted. The Nasa Engineers at the Cleveland Propulsion
lab were aghast. Who would need them, if we could fly to the Moon in a few
hours or to Mars in a day or so, and all that without barfbags or
osteoporosis.
> My poor wife, reading all the letters was very upset about them and the
$10,000 I had spent on getting the patents. Even though Dr. Kahn of the
Hudson Institute told my Patent Lawyer, that it would be worth at least $600
Billion if the US would have it before Russia and my Patent Lawyer told me
that I would probably get the Nobel Prize, my wife was dead-set against me
to work on this invention or she would have divorced me. Love won. She
passed awy last year and now I am working on it again.
> First free energy for homes. Then the Electric car. Then the floating Car,
something our poor troops in Afghanistan would love to have. US Navy and
USMC were not interested. Then a real Space Ship.
> I suspect that the guys at Cleveland tried it a few years ago and, not
knowing about precautions to take, blew a big transformer station
> in Cleveland to Kingdom Come and causd the big black-out, blaming a tree
(Must have been a Canadian Maple).
> I am getting some people interested and some money will be coming my way
to develop the over 1000 appliactions that I have found so far, as soon as I
have the time to do it in my 91 Caravan CV, which has mostly metal on the
inside.