Hi all,

I purchased the 2001 TeslaTech video of Norman Wootan talking about the history of the EV Gray motors. I was wondering if anyone on this list (like Jerry Decker) might know what ever happened to Mr. Wootan's project?

I created a wiki entry for him over at PESWiki.com. Just curious what fate befell his project to set up a machine shop and tinker with those motors, as we're now in 2006 and have never heard a word more from him?

I'm just getting into the Free Energy field, and happy to see all the great web resources people have put up to share info.