Hola Lance et al!

This guy is from Bertram, Texas and filed his app in Dallas so he'd be easy to go check out for those living in the area...I am posting this to the discussion list for all to check out if they so desire...


lance garrison wrote:
I found this Linnard Griffin August 17, 2006 patent application referenced on Oupower.com and thought it would be worth you looking
at it.

http://freepatentsonline.com/20060180464.pdf
Lance

Thanks for the headsup on this application, I hate the ADOBE reader so use the free FOXIT reader...the patent application number 20060180464 is at;

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=%2220060180464%22.PGNR.&OS=DN/20060180464&RS=DN/20060180464

Each of these reactions take place at an extremely high rate due to the very high activity of lithium, potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium, which are listed in order of their respective reaction rates, with lithium reacting the fastest and magnesium reacting the most slowly of this group of metals. In fact, these reactions take place at such an accelerated rate that they have not been considered to provide a useful method for the synthesis of hydrogen gas in the prior art.

Most metals can be produced in a colloidal state in an aqueous solution. A colloid is a material composed of very small particles of one substance that are dispersed (suspended), but not dissolved in solution. Thus, colloidal particles do not settle out of solution, even though they exist in the solid state. A colloid of any particular metal is then a very small particle of that metal suspended in a solution. These suspended particles of metal may exist in the solid (metallic) form or in the ionic form, or as a mixture of the two. The very small size of the particles of these metals results in a very large effective surface area for the metal. This very large effective surface area for the metal can cause the surface reactions of the metal to increase dramatically when it comes into contact with other atoms or molecules.

...when any metal, regardless of its normal reactivity, is used in its colloidal form, the reaction of the metal with mineral acids can take place at an accelerated rate.

One experiment out of 23 described:

An initial solution comprising 10 mL of 93% concentration H.sub.2SO.sub.4 and 30 mL of 35% concentration HCl was reacted with iron pellets (sponge iron) and about 50 mL of colloidal magnesium and 80 mL of colloidal lead, each at a concentration believed to be about 20 ppm. A theoretical maximum of 8.06 liters of hydrogen gas could be produced if solely from the consumption of the acids as indicated in Table 1.

At least 15 liters of gas was observed to have been produced, and the reaction was still proceeding in a continuous fashion (about 2 bubbles of gas per second at 71.degree. C.) when interrupted. It should be noted that the 15 liters of gas observed does not account likely losses of hydrogen gas due to leakage. Based upon previous observations and theoretical projections, the first 8.06 liters of gas produced is likely to be made up of essentially pure hydrogen; beyond the theoretical threshold of 8.06 liters, 66.7% by volume of the gas produced would be hydrogen and the other 33.3% by volume would be oxygen. It is believed this experiment provides ample evidence of the regeneration process.

--
========================================================
    from Jerry Decker @ http://www.keelynet.com
   Order out of Chaos - From an Art to a Science
  Donations : http://www.keelynet.com/donate1.htm
Books/Videos : http://www.keelynet.com/products.htm
              MexiStim Energy Stimulator
  http://www.keelynet.com/mexistim/nexcrock.htm

      Vanguard Sciences (eBooks and DVDs)
         http://www.vanguardsciences.biz
========================================================


--
========================================================
    from Jerry Decker @ http://www.keelynet.com
   Order out of Chaos - From an Art to a Science
  Donations : http://www.keelynet.com/donate1.htm
Books/Videos : http://www.keelynet.com/products.htm
              MexiStim Energy Stimulator
  http://www.keelynet.com/mexistim/nexcrock.htm

      Vanguard Sciences (eBooks and DVDs)
         http://www.vanguardsciences.biz
========================================================

Reply via email to