Hi all,

Giving it to the poor would be nice, but what do
you mean?
The piles of money I would make will go there
anyway.
Giving something away for free is never
appreciated as I found out the hard way.
You will be called an idiot, and the people that
receive your gift will laugh behind your back.
Do not give a fish, give a fishing rod and let
them catch a fish themselves is the better way.

.