No, they will corrode in a matter of days making them useless.  They also
require the
diesel fuel for lubrication.  My son got some bad diesel for a brand new Jeep
Liberty
Diesel that had some water in it, and destroyed all 4 of his injectors, they
were not
even able to clean them up to get them working again.  The warantee did not
cover it,
and new injectors cost him $400 each.

Marshall