Hola Folks!

Sorry, didn't know the posts would stack up like that since I couldn't be sure if it was working or not...but now you know, since 3 times is the charm!

Already we have 17 people signed up (2 of them being me since I'm schizoid) so hoping to see some active dialogue.

Nos vemos (seeya!)

Jerry Decker - KN wrote:
Hola Folks!

I'm tired of messing with the mail archive program not receiving posts...so decided to just setup a Yahoo Group.

I will no longer post to this list since Yahoo Groups offers an archive that I think will be more reliable for searches and looking up histories.

So, please subscribe to the new list which is;

Group name: KeelyNet_Interact
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KeelyNet_Interact
Group email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Related Link:     http://www.keelynet.com
Post message:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List owner:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you and I'll see you there for a more active discussion list that can be searched as we accumulate posts.

    from Jerry Decker @ http://www.keelynet.com
   Order out of Chaos - From an Art to a Science
  Donations : http://www.keelynet.com/donate1.htm
Books/Videos : http://www.keelynet.com/products.htm
              MexiStim Energy Stimulator
  http://www.keelynet.com/mexistim/nexcrock.htm
      Vanguard Sciences (eBooks and DVDs)
         http://www.vanguardsciences.biz
          The Physics of Crystals DVD
            Lil Pyramid Builder eBook
    High Voltage & Free Energy Devices eBook
 $$ 14 Ways to save Money on Fuel Costs $$ eBook