Hi Carl, Den 20-06-2012 20:30, Carl Schumann skrev: > I would like to use a QTabWidget to allow user selection of the model > currently displayed in a single QTableView instance. I want to do this > because the models have different data but their presentation should be > uniform, e.g., width of each column. addTab(...) does not appear to > allow me to place the same widget multiple times. I kind of understand > why that would be the case. Other ideas about how to make this idea > work or do it in some better way please?
You might be able to do this with a QTabBar. This is one half of a QTabWidget (the other a QStackedWIdget). With just the bar, you can do anything you want with the signals from it. Bo Thorsen, Fionia Software. -- Expert Qt and C++ developer for hire Contact me if you need expert Qt help http://www.fioniasoftware.dk _______________________________________________ Interest mailing list [email protected] http://lists.qt-project.org/mailman/listinfo/interest
