On 2012/06/21 08:39 PM, Till Oliver Knoll wrote:

> With gcc/gdb you have the option to (re-)create debug info for a given Qt 
> installation (I think it has more to do with the debugger getting to know 
> about Qt data structures such as QString). I think in the panel where you 
> manage your available Qt installations.
>
> Maybe such an option exists also for the MSVC debugger?

Hmm, couldn't see anything. But, I looked at the debug output and it had 
"process crashed, cdb crashed". So I tried it from the command line and 
it turns out I was missing a required DLL (you would think the debugger 
would be a bit more verbose about that). The missing DLL was not 
completely my stupidity as 2.5 seems to have changed the build 
directory, and recreated everything (except the DLL).

Thanks and
-- 
Regards
Alex


_______________________________________________
Interest mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.qt-project.org/mailman/listinfo/interest

Reply via email to