From: interest-bounces+tony=rightsoft.com...@qt-project.org
[mailto:interest-bounces+tony=rightsoft.com...@qt-project.org] On Behalf Of
Eric Clark
Sent: Thursday, 28 June 2012 5:14 AM
To: Qt Interest
Subject: Re: [Interest] QFileDialog::getExistingDirectory does not expand tree
on Windows 7

Oliver,

Thanks for your suggestion. I didn’t think to look at that because I have been
used to seeing the Windows Vista and XP file dialogs for so long and those ones
do expand, but there is no left pane when it is a directory browsing dialog.
Therefore, I looked at the way it works in Visual Studio, and you are
absolutely correct! Visual Studio does the exact same thing, which makes sense
since they both use native dialogs. This is not a Qt bug, but in my opinion, a
Windows bug. Thank you for your response!

Eric