On 2013/01/17 03:36 AM, d3fault wrote:
I hope they port QtWebkit next, that way I can write my GUI in
html/_javascript_ to then have it rendered by Webkit, which will
incidentally be running as html/_javascript_. The html/_javascript_
html/_javascript_ renderer. mind = blown (is dat sum bootstrap?)
Dream shattered.

http://vps2.etotheipiplusone.com:30176/redmine/projects/emscripten-qt/wiki:

..."but there are some types of apps that definitely will not work. A non-exhaustive list:

Apps that use any Qt modules except for, at the time of writing, QtCore and QtGui. Other modules will likely be ported at some point, but some likely never will - QtScript and QtWebkit, for example."

--
Regards
Alex