Hi there.

I'm using qtuiotouch but this might be a more general issue I'm not
aware of. Basically my set-up is like this:

- primary screen: regular desktop screen;
- secondary screen: huge touch screen sending out TUIO messages.

I set up a small QGraphicsView/Scene example to figure out a few
things and then I noticed that I wasn't getting touch events if the GV
windows wasn't on the primary screen (no matter which one). So I
couldn't move the window on the secondary touch screen, go to full
screen, and do the touch-thing, but if I kept the window on the
primary screen (desktop) it would work "as expected", meaning that the
TUIO messages got perfectly mapped to the GV/Scene.

Now, a temporary solution would be to make the touch screen my primary
screen, which is doable but highly annoying, especially since I'm
working on a Mac, I might need the menu bar some times, and the touch
screen lies horizontal on a table (not exactly visible from a sitting
position).

Ideas?

--
Andrea Franceschini