Tony

Sent: Tuesday, 21 January 2014 9:27 AM

In Win32 thats pretty easy to achieve. However I found no way to create a
resizable popup dialog in Qt. Specifying the Popup style does not even generate
the WM_NCHITTEST Win32 messages I would need to add resizing behaviour. But I
would also be happy to use the system provided thick resize frame for QDialog,
but there seems to be no way to force a QDialog, which is not a QWindow
subclass to have such frame and no title bar. I tried the FramelessWindowHint,
to no avail.

Any ideas?

I need the popup style, cause it guarantees easy dismissal of the popup when
the popup is not the active window anymore.