---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Damian Ivanov <damianator...@gmail.com>
Date: 2014-04-12 21:12 GMT+03:00
Subject: Re: [Interest] How to put a dock application as reserving screen space
To: Jean Richard Lima <j...@jeanrl.com.br>

KWindowSystem https://projects.kde.org/projects/frameworks/kwindowsystem
works with any window manager. KDE can also run without KWin.....
BTW. You said you want to develop a dash for xfce, this will be
additionally hard because xfce is gtk based.

You can study some code from
https://github.com/damianatorrpm/qmltaskbar/
and
https://github.com/damianatorrpm/qmlpanel

which is the desktop environment I am developing and I am using
KWindowSystem with KWin, Metacity,xfwm4 (the xfce window manager)