-----Original Message-----
From: Rutledge Shawn [mailto:shawn.rutle...@digia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:51 PM
To: Nancy Zou
Cc: Interest@qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Interest] qml display question

On 24 Jun 2014, at 09:36, Nancy Zou <nancy....@csr.com> wrote:

> Dear All
> My display resolution is 800*480,

>Sounds like you are on Android or on some sort of embedded system?  So
>probably the reason is that you cannot have multiple windows: the whole
>application must be full-screen by design.  Of course you can have a
> red rectangle inside a black one if that's what you want.

Yes, I am on the linux embedded system.
 I want to know where is the code to control the full screen. Is the code
"glViewport(r.x(), deviceRect().bottom() - r.bottom(), r.width(), r.height());"
 in scene graph or other codes?
I want to check the code to know the whole story about the qml display.

> I write a qml like that:
>
> import QtQuick 2.0
> Rectangle {
> width:300
> height: 200
> color: "red"
> }
> Why it show the whole screen red color.
> I think it may be caused by window size.  Is it right?
> How does qquick scene graph display qml contents to screen?

 To report this email as spam click
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/MZbqvYs5QwJvpeaetUwhCQ== .

Member of the CSR plc group of companies. CSR plc registered in England and
Wales, registered number 4187346, registered office Churchill House, Cambridge
Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom
More information can be found at www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on our
technical blog, www.csr.com/blog, CSR people blog, www.csr.com/people, YouTube,
www.youtube.com/user/CSRplc, Facebook,
www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at
www.twitter.com/CSR_plc.
New for 2014, you can now access the wide range of products powered by aptX at
www.aptx.com.