Hi Mark,

Starting 5.4 you can implement the skew yourself using the Matrix4x4 as input
to the Item.transform.

In 5.3 the way through public API would be to use a ShaderEffect or to
implement a custom item which returns a QSGTransformNode with a skew matrix
which has a textured node as child.

If you want to implement and contribute a Skew and SkewAnimator types, I'd be
happy to review them. Otherwise, feel free to make a suggestion on
bugreports.qt-project.org.

cheers,
Gunnar