That's just a tab widget with vertical tabs.

Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 at 1:27 PM
From: "Scapegoat Sarthak" <scapegoat.sart...@gmail.com>
To: interest@qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Interest] New Qt User
Link for mock-up is: http://1drv.ms/1E2r2M1

On 20 April 2015 at 12:58, Scapegoat Sarthak <scapegoat.sart...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I am interested to write a front end for a few command line applications I have written (in C++). I would like to have a single front end for all the executables and specific parameter inputs for each. I did a very basic mock-up here (see /mock_up/ folder): http://1drv.ms/1E2r2M1..

I have worked with basic Qt designs before but I am not really sure how to proceed. I have written a GUI using QWidget and QCombobox that have a drop-down menu but that's not what I want, exactly (see test_1.png in above link).

I would be grateful if someone could direct me to something more useful.

Thanks,
Sarthak
_______________________________________________ Interest mailing list Interest@qt-project.org http://lists.qt-project.org/mailman/listinfo/interest