Hi,
I would like to know if this bug is still there:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-42273

The bug is the scroll wheel event auto propagate itself (this was
introduced in 5.3.1) to item below without a way to stop it (now it's the
delta that is pass as arg and not the scrollwheelEvent anymore).

Here's a small example to reproduce it, using the scrollwheel to change the
slider value will also make the scrollview move:

import QtQuick 2.3import QtQuick.Controls 1.2

Rectangle
{
 ScrollView
 {
   width: 300
   height: 300
   Column
   {
     Rectangle { width: 500; height: 500; color: “red” }
     Slider { }
     Slider { }
     Rectangle { width: 500; height: 500; color: “blue” }
   }
 }
}

I would like to update my Qt version one day, we are doing a desktop CAD
app, and got flamed by user when we updated to 5.3.2,  had to re release
back with 5.3.0 quickly. I was wondering if this is fixed (could be with
another bug fix) and the bug wasn't closed into 5.4 or 5.5.

We are looking to add support for UHD and 4K display soon, and I suspect
the recent version could handle the high dpi better then 5.3.0.

Thanks,
Jerome