On 1/3/2016 7:30 PM, Bob Hood wrote:
Am I going to have to use a QTableView with a model in order to get the height I need in each cell, or might this be a bug?

Since all my images are the same height, I solved this by directly calling QTableWidget's inherited method setRowHeight(). This has expanded the row height to fit the image content. I can center images in that height in the QStyledItemDelegate.paint() method if for some reason they don't fit exactly.

However, it seemed more intuitive to me that the QStyledItemDelegate.sizeHint() return valuewould cause the underlying QTableView to make that adjustment for me.