Hi Thiago,

This looks like the best solution. I already get a message when load() fails*, and I can use it as test expression for conditional compile.

Maybe the wiki https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Serial_Port
should be updated, as load() seems the best way to do it.

@Kai: QT_CONFIG seems to include everything Qt was build with, but QtSerialPort is an "add-on" for Qt 4 that has to be build against the installed Qt version.

Best regards,
Andre

* I don't fully memorize the message because I tested it on an other computer.