> When building, the system creates the QWebEngine libraries, but not
> the cmake support files (typically created into lib/cmake)

It does so for me. Also, there's lib/cmake/Qt5WebEngine,
lib/cmake/Qt5WebEngineCore and lib/cmake/Qt5WebEngineWidgets at least in the
Windows RC packages.

Please make sure that there are now build errors, and maybe file a bug with
your complete log to the bugtracker.

Regards

Kai
Kai,

I guess I forgot to mention, I am on CentOS..

It builds fine.. Im more and more convinced something is messed up in my config
line, or a dependency is missing.

However, nowhere does config say "WebEngine disable" or anything like it

Scott