Op 16/03/2016 om 16:12 schreef Michael Sué:
Hi,

is there a reason to have "public slots:" anymore?
If you build dialogs in Qt Designer,
I do.
you will like the function "connectSlotsByName" - called in the generated ui
code - to work properly i.e. connect correctly just by the names you give your objects
and slots.
I don't. Way too much magic by my taste, and it requires naming methods after what triggers the method instead of what the method does, which IMnsHO is bad practise. So it's near the top of mis-features I would like to have removed from Qt, or at least be made optional and explicit instead of default and implicit.

André