On 25 Apr 2016, at 10:01, Viktória Nemkin
<viktoria.nem...@gmail.com<mailto:viktoria.nem...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello!

I'm just starting out with the newly released QtLabsControls. I have tried
using a Button and ran into a problem:

import QtQuick 2.0

import Qt.labs.controls 1.0

Button {

    label: Item {

        Text {

            text: "Example"

        }

        Image {

            id: icon

            source: "qrc:/x.svg"

        }

    }

}

In this example QtCreator tells me "label" is an invalid property name.

According to the documentation here it is should exist:
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qt-labs-controls-abstractbutton.html

What am I missing?

Hi,

Are you using 5.7 beta? The Button::label property was replaced by a more
generic Control::contentItem property. We’ve been reviewing, aligning and
cleaning up the APIs so there are going to be some minor API differences
between the tech preview in 5.6 beta and the final release in 5.7.0.

Button {
    contentItem: Item { … }
}

--