On 10/05/2016 03:14 AM, interest-requ...@qt-project.org wrote:
But the bug reports inhttps://bugreports.qt.io  are part of the Qt Project,
the open source side of it (just like this mailing list, actually). If you
report issues via the professional support contract, you get a different
person, dedicated to commercial customers, to look into your issue. They have
an SLA to respond to all your queries within a certain amount of time. They
also do try to reproduce your problem and come up with testcases.
Actually, my current client is a paying customer which went the route you suggested. They were told "Yes, we know it is a bug. It has been a bug for N years. Pay us XX-thousand and we will fix it, otherwise hope one of the OpenSource developers pulls it off the bug heap.

I kid you not.
This is why so many commercial clients post here.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com