Hi,

As far as I'm aware, there are no plans to make WebEngine (WebEngineView) work
on Android.

Regards,
Alex.

On 14 Oct 2016, at 20:44, Charles-Élie Gentil
<m...@jiyuusoft.net<mailto:m...@jiyuusoft.net>> wrote:

Hello,

I'm working on a project using a Web interface. This project should be
cross-platform. Currently, I use WebEngineView on Windows, Linux and Mac and I
use WebView on Android.

Unfortunately, and unless I am mistaken, WebView in Android is very limited
(does not save login / password, do not save the configuration, not use
ressource files,  ...)

Do you think it will be possible one day perhaps, to have WebViewEngine on
Android or not have these limitations with WebView?

Bye

Best regards,

Charlie

m...@jiyuusoft.net<mailto:m...@jiyuusoft.net>