Anybody know of a library, either C++- or (preferably) Qt-based, that implements an interface to Dropbox using its new APIv2? I'm trying to use the one by lycis[1], but it is implemented only for APIv1 and it's giving me some heartburn when I try to have my registered app use it for access. Additionally, it lacks some basic functionality--like adding or removing folders--and looks like it was abandoned nearly two years ago.

Google searches are pretty sparse, and then any hits only have APIv1 implementations.

[1] https://github.com/lycis/QtDropbox