Hi all,

happy 2017!

In my current GUI code I have a few simple QDialogs that are called via their exec_() methods. Unfortunately with the version of QT that I have to use there is this bug <https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-37699> that spits out this warning under OSX when such modal dialogs are closed again: "modalSession has been exited prematurely - check for a reentrant call to endModalSession"

I may re-write the code to use QDialog.open() instead and refactor everything so use QDialog's respective signals. But before I do that I thought I'd check in to see of there is an easy way to suppress this warning as it is benign afaik?!

Cheers,
frank

--
ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com> *vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-compositing> | *workflow customisation and consulting <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-customising>* *