I go tit working now by adding the header data back into the downloaded html.
Thanks a lot Kai!

frank

On 15/01/17 2:22 PM, Frank Rueter | OHUfx wrote:
Hi Kai,

my apologies for not replying earlier!
Thank you for the explanation, so it sounds like its "should just work".
After reading your explanation I realised that the html I am feeding into the WebView comes directly from a data base query and does not include the headers you see in the source of the web page.

So I suppose if I find the right CSS files and add the respective lines back to the downloaded html before feeding it into WebView via setHtml it should work?!
e.g.:

    webView.setHtml(cssHeaders + html)

Those particular css files don't give me what I'm aft so I need to dig up the correct one, but should this work?

Cheers,
frank