On 1/12/2017 6:23 AM, Ernesto wrote:

Hello to everyone,

My name is Ernesto. I am a beginner in Qt programming and I have an specifics problems whit my first big project (desktop app). Let me explain myself:

I have to include plugins or add-ons to my application for new file format types....

Ernesto, I don't know if you finally solved your issues, but I've just posted the project I have been working on which uses Qt plug-ins in the ways I previously described:

http://github.com/b0bh00d/Newsroom

This should give you a good example of a working Qt application that uses plug-ins to extend its functionality.Sorry I wasn't able to reference it earlier.