Hello! Has anyone else had a problem with Qt apps only showing as a black
screen when mirroring an iOS device over airplay? Other apps display fine, but
then the AirPlay display turns black when the Qt app is brought to the front.

Granted, I am using Reflector 2 to show the iPad screen on my Mac with latest
macOS Sierra, (in order to show the iPad on a projector), but it just uses the
AirPlay protocol on the iOS end so I assume it is a problem with the Qt iOS
view.

Thanks!