Hi Jani,

I've got two questions regarding the 5.9.1 release:

1. There have been no "changes file" templates provided so far. I guess this will lead to last-minute hectic if you want to release in June. It would be good to have such templates as soon as the release branch is created.

2. For 5.8.0, I saw that binary compatibility files were added. Did I miss something or is this discontinued for 5.9.0? How do you assure BC during the 5.9 patch releases?

Best regards,
André